«It’s simple to make, and fast with a rich creamy flavor!»
Hoorayyyyyyy! Valentine’s is coming and I feel veeeery excited! It will be our Ringversary and I want to celebrate it soooo badly! I want the day to be filled with surprises, the feeling of discovery and great flavors and tastes!
You see, he proposed on a surprise trip to New York, of which I’ll tell you aaaall the details on Valentine’s Day! So, I want this day to remind me of all the feelings I experienced that day…
Until then, I’ll keep giving you ideas of what to cook for your significant other or if there isn’t one, simply and royally for your divine self!
This pasta dish came out of my imaginative mind and turned out heavenly! It’s simple to make, and fast with a rich creamy lemony flavor!
WHAT YOU NEED (for 2 royal portions):
- 1/2 packet of spaghetti or any kind of pasta (I used whole wheat)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- 2 Frankfurter Sausages, cut in thick slices
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 250 gr cream
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- zest of 1 lemon
- salt, pepper
- Boil the pasta the way you know, dude!
- While the water or pasta is boiling, in a large pan, preferable non-stick, add the oil and onions. Saute them on medium to low heat until they caramelise a bit, for about 5′.
- Throw in the sausage slices and let them cook for 2′.
- Add the boiled pasta straight from their water using a skimmer.You need the excess water transferred in the pan to help the cream sauce stick to the pasta.
- Add the garlic, cream cheese, cream, nutmeg and ginger. Stir and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the lemon zest and enjoy warm!
Yummy, adorable, easy, fast and rich!
Enjoy and smooch to the fullest!